In this module, participants will explore the four basic personality types (using the Predective Index), how individuals of each type communicate, and how to utilize the understanding of these personality types to communicate more effectively with others. Participants will understand their own communication strengths and weaknesses and will learn improved methods of communication. As a result, participants will strengthen their ability to communicate internally with other employees, as well as with customers, vendors, suppliers, and other contractors.
Variable (4-8 hours)
Following this module, participants will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate the value of individual differences
- Recognize how perception affects communication styles
- Identify their personal communication style
- Understand their behavioral tendencies and abilities
- Select strategies for working together to increase effective communication
- Interpret others behavior for effective communication
- Apply effective communication techniques
- How organizations and situations are framed directly affects communication style and effectiveness.
- Communication tendencies can create effective or sabotage communication strategies.