To provide the knowledge and skills necessary for operator safety and the safety of other workers in the workplace. Educate operators on the rules, regulations, and proper application of safe work practice.
4 hours/8 hours
Who Should Attend:
Anyone using or supervising the use of Skid Steers.
- Knowledge of applicable OHS Legislation
- Knowledge of machine limitations
- Knowledge of operator limitations
- Knowledge of potential problems in machine operation
- Pre-operation inspection
- Assess worksite and job for potential hazards
- Choose safe operating procedures
- Operate in accordance to Dexter Safe Operating Procedures
- Operate machine in accordance to manufacturer’s recommendations.